Assembly of Plastic Injection Molding Components
You expect more than just individual components from your partner Konzelmann? Our assembly team will complete your assembly or unit using a wide variety of finishing and follow-up processes. No matter how complex your device or assembly is, you will always have a single contact partner. With high product knowledge, we take care of your project as a general contractor. Benefit from our comprehensive support in follow-up projects and further developments.
In addition to assembly activities, we are proficient in the following processes/technologies:
- Ultrasonic welding process, friction welding process
- Multicolor pad printing
- Dispersing silicone and PUR seals
- Automated media-blasting deburring
- Turning and milling machining of plastic parts
- Surface finishing
- O-ring assembly, ball plugging, insertion of bushes and inserts
- Special component-specific audits
Good to know: Already during the product development process, we carry out technological and commercial evaluations of the potential finishing processes. On this basis, we define further procedures with you, so that the prototype or pre-production parts are tested for you as an assembly or complete unit.